Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
Follow this Kung Pao Chicken Recipe for a homemade version of the classic take-out dish.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¼ cup water
- 5 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Thai chili sauce
- ¼ cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Bring water to boil in large nonstick skillet. Add broccoli; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce and 2 Tbsp. dressing until blended.
- Transfer broccoli to serving plate; cover to keep warm. Heat remaining dressing in same skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir 1 min. Add chicken; cook 2 min., stirring frequently. Stir in peanut butter mixture; cook 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done and sauce is thickened, stirring frequently to scrape browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Spoon chicken mixture next to broccoli; sprinkle with onions.