Little Italy Pasta Salad
Author: Best Choice
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Best Choice® rotini pasta
- 15 grape tomatoes, each cut in half (1 cup)
- 4 ounces Genoa salami and/or lower sodium ham, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 4 ounces Best Choice® provolone cheese, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ medium English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach leaves, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup drained Best Choice® mild banana pepper rings
- 1 cup Best Choice® Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Best Choice® Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Best Choice® salt
- ½ teaspoon Best Choice® ground black pepper
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water and drain.
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.