Low Calorie Peppered Steak
Author: Paula Watts
- 1 Ib. Eye of Round, cut into strips
- 1 Ig. Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Ig. Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking oil
- 1 can Beef Broth (remove fat)
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Season to Taste
- Heat oil in skillet and brown seasoned steak.
- Add onion, garlic and bell pepper and saute until tender.
- Add beef broth and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch in ⅓ cup water and add to meat mixture to thicken.
- Serve over rice.