Low Fat Lemony Cheesecake
Author: Chris Conda
Recipe type: Dessert
- Cooking Spray
- ¼ C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 8 oz pkgs Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 14 oz can Fat Free Condensed Milk
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ C Lemon Juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ⅓ C unsifted Flour
- 1 C Fruit
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 8" springform pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crumbs on bottom of pan.
- In mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually adding Milk.
- Add egg whites, egg, lemon, and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until center is set.
- Chill and serve with fruit of your choice.