Maple-Baked Apple Chicken
Chicken breasts get a sweet and savory kick from apples, maple syrup, and onions in this simple comfort food dish.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (1 lb.)
- ½ C sliced Onions
- 2 Red Cooking Apples, sliced
- ½ C Maple-Flavored or Pancake Syrup
- ⅓ C KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK chicken in large ovenproof skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until evenly browned. Remove from heat.
- TOP chicken with onions; surround with apples. Mix syrup and dressing; pour over chicken.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done (165ºF). Drizzle with syrup mixture from bottom of skillet.