Meatball Sandwich with Cheese
Meatball Sandwich with Cheese Discover the meatball lover's dream when you make this Meatball Sandwich with Cheese. Spoon into rolls and add the cheesy top for a scrumptious sandwich.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 cup CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ lb. (1/2 of 1-lb. pkg.) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 4 crusty sandwich rolls, split
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large skillet until blended; stir in meatballs. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 8 min. or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into rolls; top with mozzarella.