Mediterranean Six Layer Dip
Here's a six-layer dip with beautiful colors and bold Mediterranean flavors. Only 10 minutes of prep work, and it's ready for the fridge.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups crumbled ATHENOS Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 2 medium tomato es, chopped (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup green onion slices
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- - Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of the feta cheese and milk in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- - Top with layers of spinach, tomatoes, onions and olives; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup feta cheese. Cover.
- - Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.