Memphis-Style Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken
Prepare the family for great flavors with this video for Memphis-Style Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken. Memphis-style chicken is barbecue done right.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (4 lb.), cut up
- ½ cup HEINZ BBQ Sauce Memphis Sweet & Spicy
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Trim and discard excess fat from chicken.
- Grill 10 min. on each side. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Brush chicken with half the barbecue sauce mixture; grill 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), turning and brushing occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.