Mexican Beef & Rice Casserole
Make Mexican Beef & Rice Casserole tonight: a tasty way to make a pound of ground beef serve eight. Mexican Beef & Rice Casserole also freezes well!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet;drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Reserve 1 cup cheese for later use. Add remaining cheese and all remaining ingredients to meat; mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake 40 to 50 min. or until rice is tender. Top with reserved cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.