Mexican Style Lasagna
Mexican Style Lasagna Add a kick to Mexican Style Lasagna with salsa and bubbly Mexican-inspired Velveeta. See why reviewers are raving about this Mexican Style Lasagna!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) Mexican VELVEETA®, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¾ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add water and VELVEETA; stir until VELVEETA is melted. Remove from heat. Stir in salsa.
- Spread ¼ of meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with 2 tortillas. Repeat layers 2 times. Top with remaining meat mixture and shredded cheese. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. Uncover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.