Monte Cristo Bake
Discover this delectable Monte Cristo Bake. This awesome Monte Cristo Bake tastes like a mash-up of a Monte Cristo sandwich and a grilled cheese casserole.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 6 cups French bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz) OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Slow Cooked Ham, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add bread; stir to evenly coat. Gently stir in ham and half the cheese.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is set and top is golden brown.