Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread
Enjoy the savory taste of this Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread. This flavorful Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread is cheesy and seasoned with garlic powder.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- ½ cup CLASSICO Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Separate biscuits; cut into quarters. Mix margarine, Parmesan and seasonings in medium bowl until blended. Add dough pieces; toss to evenly coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 10 min. Remove bread from pan to wire rack; cool slightly.
- Heat pasta sauce as directed on label. Serve with the bread.