We teamed up with our friends at Best Choice Brand to bring you this brownie recipe. You can find the recipe on the back of our cocoa can. It’s easy, delicious and perfect for any party or gathering. Enjoy!
Party Brownies Recipe
Author: Always Save
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Always Save butter or margarine
- 1 cup Best Choice sugar
- 6 tablespoons Always Save cocoa
- ½ cup sifted Best Choice flour
- 1 teaspoon Best Choice vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped Best Choice walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter or margarine, sugar, and vanilla; beat in eggs.
- Blend in cocoa.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Bake in greased 8x8x2 inch pan for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares.