Peaches and Cream Pie
Give any meal a refreshing ending with Peaches and Cream Pie. This airy chiffon Peaches and Cream Pie will be a new family favorite.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 48 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled, chopped
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add COOL WHIP; stir until blended. Gently stir in peaches.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until gelatin mixture is thick enough to mound; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.