Pepperoni Pizza Fries
Pepperoni Pizza Fries Whip up these Pepperoni Pizza Fries as a favorite party appetizer! This popular and easy-to-make dish is loved by kids as well as adults. Buon appetito!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (22 oz.) ORE-IDA Waffle Fries
- 1 cup CLASSICO Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ cup OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Bake fries as directed on package.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni; bake 3 to 4 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients.