Ravioli & Meatball Slow-Cooker Casserole
Ravioli & Meatball Slow-Cooker Casserole Ward off the cold weather with our Ravioli & Meatball Slow-Cooker Casserole! This meatball and ravioli casserole will keep you warm on a cool night.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli, uncooked
- 16 frozen fully cooked turkey meatballs (1 inch)
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of half each of the ravioli, meatballs, peppers, mozzarella and remaining sauce. Repeat layers. Cover with lid.
- Cook on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours (or on LOW 4-1/2 to 5 hours).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 min. Top with basil.