Saucy Foil-Pack Barbecue Ribs
A little sweet heat works its magic while these grill, producing flavorful ribs with a zing of citrus. Foil-pack makes them extra tender and juicy.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ C BULL'S-EYE or KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Marmalade
- 2 tsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 lb. Pork Baby Back Ribs, cut into 2 rib sections
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- MIX barbecue sauce, marmalade, and pepper sauce until blended.
- PLACE half the ribs in single layer in center of large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up long sides of foil. Double fold both short ends of foil to seal, leaving top open. Add ¼ C water (or 1 ice cube) to foil packet through opening at top. Double fold top to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat with remaining ribs.
- GRILL 45 minutes to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil packets; return ribs to grill. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 15 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
For a change of pace, brush cooked ribs with a mixture of ¼ C each A.1. Original Sauce, ketchup, and apricot preserves instead of the barbecue sauce mixture.