Saucy Pepper Steak
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 (each) Red, Yellow, and Green Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Small Onion, cut into strips
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (1 lb.), well trimmed, cut into strips
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Lite Soy Sauce
- ½ C KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 C Hot Cooked Long-Grain Brown Rice
- COOK and stir vegetables in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to large bowl; cover to keep warm.
- ADD meat, garlic, and black pepper to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until meat is done. Stir in soy sauce; cook 1 minutes. Stir in barbecue sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- COMBINE meat mixture with vegetables. Serve over rice.