Sausage, Egg & Pepper Burritos
Sausage, Egg & Pepper Burritos Serve six with just five ingredients in one skillet! These cheesy anytime burritos are a snap to make—and cleanup's a breeze.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6-1/2 oz. (1/2 of 13-oz. pkg.) OSCAR MAYER Natural Uncured Roasted Peppers & Onions Sausage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup each chopped red onions and red peppers
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Cook sausage and vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until sausage is lightly browned and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to low. Add eggs to skillet; cook 2 min. or until set, stirring occasionally. Stir in sausage mixture and cheese.
- Spoon about ½ cup egg mixture onto each tortilla; fold in opposite sides of tortilla, then roll up burrito style.