Savory Pot Roast
Think cooking chuck roast is a hassle? Think again. Fresh carrots, potatoes & tender meat simmer in tangy sauce for a dish that fits your meal plan.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (2-1/2 lb.)
- 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 12), quartered
- 6 carrots (3/4 lb.), peeled, cut into 1-inch lengths
- ⅓ cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 pkg. (0.9 oz.) dry onion-mushroom soup mix
- ⅓ cup water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place meat in shallow foil-lined pan; surround with vegetables.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spoon over meat and vegetables. Cover.
- Bake 2 hours or until tender. Serve with vegetables and pan gravy.