Shore Region Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Thread peppers and pineapple onto grilled shrimp skewers and baste with spicy-sweet BBQ sauce. Shore Region Grilled Shrimp Skewers are ready in 20 minutes.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1 inch)
- ½ cup KRAFT Spicy Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread shrimp, vegetables and pineapple alternately onto 8 skewers.
- Grill 5 to 10 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 2 min.