Southwest Chicken Salad Panini
This cheesy chicken salad panini with a Southwestern kick will make you walk away from plain, boring sandwiches forever.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- Heat panini grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Fill bread slices with chicken mixture, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles to make 4 sandwiches.
- Grill 3 to 5 min. or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown.
Serving size: 4