Spiced Cranberry Dip
Your holiday crowd will be joyful about dipping into this mouthwatering combination of creamy and sweet with a hint of heat.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ¼ cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix next 3 ingredients; spoon over cream cheese. Top with nuts.
- Serve with RITZ Crackers.