Spicy Oven-Fried Catfish Recipe
Coat catfish fillets with deliciousness using our Spicy Oven-Fried Catfish Recipe. This crispy and moist catfish recipe is a perfect dinnertime entrée!
Recipe type: Dinner
- ½ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- ½ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 large catfish fillets (2 lb.)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Mix dressing and seasoning in shallow dish until blended. Combine corn flake crumbs and cheese in separate shallow dish.
- Dip fish fillets, 1 at a time, into dressing mixture, then corn flake crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each fillet with each mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.