Stuffed French Toast
Stuffed French Toast The savory ham and cheese mixture oozes out from between the sweetly dipped bread slices. A truly special French toast that's a cinch to make.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- ¼ cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Honey Ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Spread bread slices with cream cheese spread; fill with ham to make 2 sandwiches. Lightly press edges together to seal.
- Beat eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate until blended.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup.