This 30 minute breakfast casserole requires no frying, 30 minutes and a hearty appetite.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 slices bread
- 1 Tbsp. margarine, softened
- ¾ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut hole in center of each of 4 of the bread slices, using 1-1/2-inch cookie cutter or rim of drinking glass. Discard removed bread circles or reserve for another use.
- Spread remaining bread slices with margarine. Place, margarine-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with ½ cup cheese. Top with cut-out bread slices to make four sandwiches. Break 1 egg into each hole. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese and the bacon.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.