Tomato-Basil Queso Fundido
Tomato-Basil Queso Fundido Put more fun in your queso fundido! Fresh cherry tomatoes, minced garlic, ooey-gooey melted cheese and fresh basil make for big flavor.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 16 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and crushed pepper; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until heated through.
- Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with basil. Serve with tortillas.