Warm Tomato-Mozzarella Dip
Enjoy our Warm Tomato-Mozzarella Dip with your favorite crackers. This mozzarella dip with cherry tomatoes is made creamier with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup KRAFT Olive Oil Vinaigrettes - Balsamic, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 32 flatbread crackers
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella and 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with tomatoes. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette; sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake 13 min. or until tomatoes are softened and dip is heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Serve with crackers.