Wave Your Flag Cheesecake
Wave Your Flag Cheesecake A classic for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and BBQs all season long.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; halve remaining strawberries. Set aside. Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, line bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble stripes of flag. Add remaining blueberries for stars.