Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip
This creamy dip features pimentos, broccoli and two kinds of cheese—and is still a smart choice. So warm and tasty, even the crackers can't wait to dip in.
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimentos, drained
- ½ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve ½ cup mozzarella. Combine remaining mozzarella with remaining ingredients.
- Spread broccoli mixture onto bottom of 1-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with reserved mozzarella; bake 5 min. or until melted.