3-Step Spicy Bacon and Spinach Sliders
3-Step Spicy Bacon and Spinach Sliders Grill up some fun with our 3-Step Spicy Bacon and Spinach Sliders! This 3-Step Spicy Bacon and Spinach Sliders recipe calls for red pepper, garlic and cheese in the sliders patties.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ½ cup tightly packed chopped fresh spinach
- 3 Tbsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into eight (1-inch) cubes
- 8 slider buns
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, spinach, bacon, garlic powder and crushed red pepper just until blended; shape into 8 meatballs.
- Press 1 VELVEETA cube into center of each meatball, completely enclosing VELVEETA. Flatten to 2-1/2-inch diameter. Grill 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Fill buns with burgers.