Baked Ravioli for Weeknights
Baked Ravioli for Weeknights Combine layers of frozen ravioli for this Baked Ravioli for Weeknights. This ravioli bake is easy to assemble on even the busiest of weeknights!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup water
- 2 pkg. (1 lb. each) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix pasta sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 min.