Broccoli and Chicken Salad
The best part about this Broccoli and Chicken Salad? The oh-so-satisfying crunch from the broccoli, grapes and sunflower kernels.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 4 C Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1½ C Seedless Red Grapes, cut in halves
- ⅔ C KRAFT Coleslaw Dressing
- ¼ C PLANTERS Sunflower Kernels
- HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
- TOSS chicken with remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 minutes before serving.