Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole
Make a mashed potato casserole with just 5 ingredients! Bacon, sour cream and cheddar help our Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole to be so delicious.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender; drain. Return to pan.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.