Cheese & Pepper Omelet
Delight your taste buds with this Cheese & Pepper Omelet! Top this cheese-stuffed omelet with thick and chunky salsa for a delicious finish.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ cup water
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Beat whole eggs, egg whites and water with whisk until well blended.
- Cook vegetables in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet; cover. Cook 6 min.
- Top half of omelet with pepper mixture and cheese; fold in half. Cook, covered, 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with salsa.