Cheesy Chorizo Nopales
Got a dozen small cactus paddles on hand? Use them to make these delicious Cheesy Chorizo Nopales. Serve with pico de gallo for the win
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2 large plum tomato es, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion s
- 1 serrano chile, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 12 small cactus paddle s (about 5 inch)
- ½ lb. Mexican chorizo, cooked, crumbled
- 6 KRAFT Singles
- Combine first 5 ingredients for pico de gallo; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add cactus paddles, in batches; cook on high heat 5 min. on each side or until cactus is lightly cooked and sticky liquid has evaporated.
- Top 6 cactus paddles in skillet evenly with chorizo and Singles; cover with remaining cactus paddles. Cook 3 min. or until Singles are melted. Serve with pico de gallo.