Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake
Make our delectable Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake recipe to start a tasty new tradition. Everyone loves this cookie cake recipe as a birthday treat!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and crushed cookies.
- Place 1 cake layer on plate, spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 min. or until firm. Keep refrigerated.