Grilled Cheese Mushroom & Roasted Red Pepper Baguette
Grilled Cheese Mushroom & Roasted Red Pepper Baguette Mushrooms, roasted red peppers and fresh spinach make all the difference in this cheesy grilled baguette sandwich. Recipe Box
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained , cut into strips
- ¾ cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 baguette (1 lb.), split
- 4 KRAFT Provolone Cheese Slices, cut in half
- 1-1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Heat broiler.
- Toss onions with ¼ cup dressing in medium microwaveable bowl; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Add mushrooms, peppers and mozzarella; mix lightly.
- Brush remaining dressing evenly onto cut sides of baguette; cover bottom half with provolone, spinach and onion mixture.
- Broil both halves, 6 inches from heat, 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Cover bottom half of baguette with top of baguette. Cut into pieces to serve.