Italian Pasta Salad
Author: Cindy McElhaney
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 lb package Garden Pasta Spirals
- 1 lb Smoked Turkey Breast or Smoked Ham
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 6 ribs Celery
- 1 large can Black Olives
- 1 med. jar Green Olives
- 1 large jar Pimento
- 1 large jar Mushrooms
- 1 head Broccoli
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Yellow Squash
- 4 Zucchini
- 1 large bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- Optional: ½ Ranch Dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Clean, chop, or slice all fresh vegetables to size of your choice (more or less of your favorites).
- Have deli meats sliced 1 inch thick and then prepared by cutting into squares or strips.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add dressing.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Great with crackers or pretzel sticks.
- Top with cheese!