Layered Meatball Bake
Meatballs and peas bake in a casserole topped with savory stuffing and melted cheddar. It's exactly as crowd-pleasing as it sounds.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- - Heat oven to 400ºF.
- - Prepare stuffing as directed on package, using the Light Prep directions.
- - Mix soup and milk in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Stir in meatballs and peas; top with cheese and stuffing.
- - Bake 20 to 25 min. or until heated through.