Saucy Italian Pork Chops
Saucy Italian Pork Chops The combination of balsamic vinaigrette dressing and tomatoes makes these Saucy Italian Pork Chops super moist and flavorful.
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), ¾ inch thick
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ¼ cup KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and vegetables; cook 2 min. or until bottoms of chops are browned. Turn chops over.
- Sprinkle with oregano; drizzle with dressing. Cover with tomatoes. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 12 min. or until chops are done (150ºF), stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese.