Slow-Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili
This slow-cooker recipe is healthy, easy to cook and tastes delicious. In other words, its a win-win situation.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can (15 oz.) dark red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Combine beans, salsa, tomato sauce and chili powder in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn. (Do not stir.) Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours); stir.
- Serve topped with cheese.