Slow-Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Try our recipe for Slow-Cooker Stuffed Peppers soon. The cheesy goodness of Slow-Cooker Stuffed Peppers only requires 15 minutes of prep time.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 4 small green peppers
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¾ cup water, divided
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into ½-inch cubes
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half. Remove and discard membranes and seeds.
- Mix meat, rice, peas, and ¼ cup each water and barbecue sauce just until blended; spoon into peppers.
- Combine remaining water and barbecue sauce in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Add peppers, filled sides up; top with VELVEETA. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 7 hours (or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours).
- Serve peppers topped with barbecue sauce from slow cooker.