Spicy Tomato and Egg Pizza
Spicy Tomato and Egg Pizza Finally! You can have pizza in the morning that isn't last night's leftovers. Eggs, cheese & bacon on pizza dough? Yes please. It's a great appetizer, too.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough (12 inch)
- ¾ cup CLASSICO Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet lined with parchment paper; prick with fork. Mix pasta sauce and crushed pepper; spread onto pizza crust.
- Slip cracked eggs, 1 at a time, evenly spaced over pizza; top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness. Sprinkle with parsley.