Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Everything you love about lasagna: pasta, spinach and sauce, plus three kinds of cheesiness, all rolled up into one perfect bundle of gooey goodness.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.