Transform 2 cups of cooked turkey with enchilada sauce, Mexican-style cheese, tomatoes and chopped cilantro. They're ready for the oven in just 15 minutes.
Recipe type: Dinner
- Showing deals in Fullerton, CA 92832 Change Zip Show Deals
- 2-1/2 cups enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Combine ½ cup of the remaining enchilada sauce with turkey, ½ cup cheese and ¼ cup onions.
- Spoon ¼ cup turkey mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in prepared dish; top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until cheese is melted, uncovering for the last 5 min. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, remaining onions, cilantro and dressing.
- Top enchiladas with tomato mixture before serving.